Tuesday, October 2, 2007

They say the sane thing is to compare
As contrast is to different.
Maybe I want to be different,
Maybe I don't wanna be the same.

Who, what, when, where, and why,
Plus how do I explain to you
That everything is different?

People infer to me.
They try to suggest I'm wrong
They try to describe how I'm supposed to act.
But they can't formulate the facts.
They're creating illusions inside my mind
Right now you're analyzing me
Studying, hoping I'll fail.

You traced my life
Then copied it.
Speaking without evaluating,
Not checking what you say.
Why can't you support me?
Help me understand the difference.

You can't summarize my life
You can't retell my story
Predict my moves
You'll never guess.
It's not enough to
Figure out
What you will hide.

Author's Note: Originally written with my friend Jordan for our 6Th grade literature Class

No comments: